Summary: Your privacy is critical to us. Most of our Jira, Confluence and monday.com add-ons are designed to run in the browser and store data in Jira without external servers or databases. This means that we are not exposed to any data, including privacy data. Your data is truly yours...
Your privacy is critical to us and we have a two fundamental principals:
- We do not ask for or store personal data unless needed to operate the solution.
- We do not share information with anyone except to operate solutions, complay with laws or protect
Addons Collecting Privacy Data
- Easy Exporter - Exports temporary stored on AWS S3 (1-5 seconds). Personal data can be issue assignee (only Jira not monday.com)
- Org Chart - Dedicated user uploaded images are stored with public Internet access. However please note that default behaviour is to use Jira thumbnails which are never stored
(for all other addons no user privacy data is stored)
BOJA Consultings addons are GDPR complient
- With the exception of above we never store user privacy data
- Data storage is in Europe
Data shared with Third Parties
Elimination of Data
- Easy Exporter - Removal on request (can also be deleted directly by the company)
- Org Chart - Removal on request (can also be deleted directly by the company)
- BOJA OKR - Removal on request (can also be deleted directly by the company)
(for all other addons any solutions data is stored directly in the Jira company instance without remote access)
Anonomous usage statistics in order to improve the solution might be collected.
Upon contacting support via email we might occasionally tell you about new features, solicit your feedback,
offer support, or just
keep you up to date with what’s going on with our products.
We reserve the right to publish anonymous support requests. In order to help
us clarify, respond to your request or to help us support other users.
in our sole discretion. We encourages visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to its Privacy
change. Last updated 16 Dec 2021.